Information on the processing of personal data ex art. 13 EU Reg 2016/679
Data Subjects: Internet Site navigators S.C.I. S.p.A., as the Data Controller, constantly strives to protect the online privacy of its Users.
According to the rules of the Regulations, the processing carried out will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation and storage, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
Depending on the type of subscription provided, the Data Controllers will be respectively:
S.C.I. SANTA CATERINA IMPIANTI S.P.A.: in the person of the acting CEO, Bonseri Giuseppe, with registered office in S. Caterina Valfurva (SO) Via S. Caterina no. 39, C.F. and P. Iva. 00077120145, Tel. 0342 925116 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSOCIAZIONE IMPIANTI A FUNE ALTA VALTELLINA:in the person of its acting president, Mr. Bormolini Fabio Saulo, with registered office in Bormio (SO), Via Battaglion Morbegno no. 25, Cod. Fisc. and VAT no. 83004350142, Tel 0342/902770 e-mail: email@example.com
DPO: Data Protection Officer is Dr. Andreini Katiuscia (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
Types of data collected:
As a result of browsing the Site, the company S.C.I S.p.A. informs its Users that it will process data such as: navigation data, personal data and contact data.
Personal Data may be collected because it is voluntarily provided (e.g., as a result of a request for a quote).
All requested Data are mandatory, if the User refuses to provide them it may be impossible to provide the Service.
Purpose of processing:
The User’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Implementation of fulfillments related to legislative obligations;
- Execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations (e.g., request for quote);
- Technical and functional access to the site (no data is kept after the Browser is closed);
- possibility of viewing real-time video (live streaming) of the slopes (filming via webcams placed on the lifts does not allow identification of people; therefore
- in the use of this tool there is no processing of personal data);
- Evolved browsing purposes or personalized content management.
Your data will also be used for the following purposes related to direct marketing:
- contact you to provide you with special offers and/or information regarding services directly marketed by the Owner.
Legal basis for processing:
Specifically, your data will be processed under the following legal bases:
- To fulfill the contract made with you or pre-contractual requests made. The provision of data for the purpose of service delivery is mandatory: without it, we may not be able to guarantee what is requested.
- As far as direct marketing is concerned, the same is based directly in the law (art. 130, paragraph 4 Privacy Code), but it is understood as of now, that it is your precise right to revoke your consent for direct marketing at any time by contacting the Data Controller.
Method of treatment:
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic computers using directly managed or programmed software systems;
- Temporary processing of data and its deletion immediately after its use;
- Temporary anonymous processing.
All processing is carried out in accordance with the methods set forth in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided. Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Technical Area;
- Administrative Area.
Your personal information will not be disseminated in any way. There is a possibility that the site may contain links to third-party sites. When you use these links, you are forwarding to environments that are not controlled by our organization, which is not responsible for the related content you may come across or the privacy-related procedures adopted therein.
This policy does not extend to the privacy procedures adopted by linked sites. It is advisable to carefully examine the procedures of each site that is visited. In addition, those sites, quite independently, can send their own cookies to users, collect data or request personal information.
Transfers of Personal Data:
No personal data will be transmitted outside the European Union.
Place and Storage Period: Personal Data are processed at the Holder’s operational headquarters. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to Art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory timeframes prescribed by law.
Please be advised that in order to improve your browsing experience on this website, SCI S.p.a. uses different types of cookies, including:
- Technical type cookies (strictly necessary for the operation of the site);
- Statistical type cookies (pursue anonymous statistical purposes only);
- Third-party cookies (cookies for personalized browsing).
that provide access to personal data collected during browsing.
- How to block cookies from Chrome
- How to block cookies from Firefox
- How to block cookies from Safari for iOS
- How to block cookies from Edge
At any time you can change or revoke your consent from the Cookie Statement on our website. For more information and waiver options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Rights of the data subject:
Users may exercise all the rights provided by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their Data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent (when Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation).
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information about the Data processed by the Data Controller, certain aspects of the processing, and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- Verify and request rectification. The User can check the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its preservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner. You have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred unimpeded to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party, or contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose complaint. The User may file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise rights: to exercise User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner set out in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
Changes to this policy:
the Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time by notifying Users on this page. Therefore, please consult this page frequently, referring to the date of last modification indicated at the bottom.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will re-collect the User’s consent, if necessary.
Last modified: February 17, 2022